FINGER GRID | POLYBLOCK FINGER SCREENS | GRIZZLY FINGER SYSTEMS | SCALPING DECK
FINGER GRID | POLYBLOCK FINGER SCREEN
The Harpscreen finger grid / polyblock finger screen has been developed to totally eliminate top deck clogging even under today’s demanding applications.
The key features of the Harpscreen finger grid include: –
- Robust modular design to suit all make of vibrating grids including, Terex Powerscreen, Sandvik, Terex Finlay, McCloskey, Extec, Maximus, Metso, Nordberg, Edge, Kleemann, and Anaconda
- Heavy duty forged tynes
- Quick and simple tyne replacement
- Full range of apertures available
- Generally no modifications needed to existing grid
- Dismantles to compact pack for shipping or site to site transport
- Fixed or adjustable angle option available
- Contaminated soil clean up
- Screening & Separation
- Rip Rock
Plus many other heavy duty applications. Please contact us with your requirements.
FINGER SCREEN (GRIZZLY FINGER SYSTEM / SCALPING DECK)
The Harpscreen finger screen (grizzly finger system / scalping deck) is designed specifically for the waste disposal, recycling, topsoil, compost and gravel industries. With no cross-wires the material being processed cannot clog or catch on the screening surface. The cascade effect produced by the series of fingers produces excellent screening properties in the most demanding applications.
Key features of the Harpscreen finger screen include: –
- Robust modular design that can be tailored to suit all makes of screening equipment
- Easy to fit, therefore, it generally fits with no modification required to your screenbox
- Fingers and holders can be individually replaced
- Available in a wide range of apertures and wire diameters to suit your individual screening needs
- Fingers are manufactured from only the highest quality high tensile steel
- Variable angle adjustment
Bivitec | Kleemann | Anaconda | Terex | Sandvik | Maximus | Powerscreen | McCloskey | Portafill | Rubble Master | Metso | Spaleck | Binder
“Why Harpscreen lead the way”
There are times in business when cost has to be major consideration when purchasing spares, in addition, sometimes at the cost of quality and service. I am amazed and impressed with the fact that when we choose Harpscreen we see that quality, service and cost are delivered every time without compromise.
The service from Harpscreen has been very efficient right throughout the time I have used them. In addition, the screen meshes I request on a regular basis are of good quality. Above all, I have good friendly communication between Lisa the rep at all times. If there’s anything I require at any time, Harpscreen always do their upmost to ensure they meet my requirements. In conclusion, it’s a pleasure to work with this supplier.
Harpscreen are a supplier that our business considers an asset. They deal with a number of our Managers and they get the professional and helpful assistance they require. Harpscreen assist us right across our business, in our drive to continuously improve our processes, throughput and quality. Our uptime isn’t compromised. They work together with us to ensure that essential consumable spares are always on our site and are readily available at short notice.